Today is our (Tony and me) 9th wedding anniversary...
Random thoughts of the day...at this time 9 years ago...hmmmmm...
We had a great weekend this past weekend...spent it in downtown Indy at the Marriot. No, we didn't stay there every minute. Enjoyed bike riding the tow path that runs from downtown to Broadripple, then headed north on the Monon. I have to say...I love the tow path! Especially the IMA and the other sights along the way (small turtles sun bathing, muskrats, and birds singing). Also a wonderful thing is the smells along the way...AKA...honeysuckle and the coolness of the shade of the trees along the way.
We had dinner that night at the Rathskeller (nice-German feel) and walked down Mass Ave to the O'Malia's and picked up a movie at the RedBox (love that thing) "New in Town" was the name of the movie. Took the movie back to the hotel, had a glass of wine and enjoyed good company.
I would totally recommend anyone doing this...Thank God for willing grandparents that watch our chillin's!
Toodles,
Taffy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment